POPCORN CHRONICLES
My thoughts and feelings at random points in my life, as colorful and scattered as I am... As crazy and as simple as you can see...
Sunday, November 19, 2006
MY JAPANESE NAME
I haven't blogged for sometime, and I wonder, is it a writer's block, then again it hit me. I can't seem to fit the stuff that I want with my previous site. So here comes blogger.com/blogspot.com, hehe... Allows me to play around, speaking of which before any heartfelt post, I found this site, you may want to try it just to get a feel and idea how your name would be if you were born Japanese... Oh! Here's my sushi-like name if and when I go Japanese...

http://www.blogthings.com/japanesenamegenerator


Your Japanese Name Is...

Akio Hojo


posted by LOUIE @ 6:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: LOUIE
Home: Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: Oh! Moi! Hmm...How do I define thee? I guess I'm your average mild mannered regular hell-god hehe. Just a person trying live life with the most that I have and make the most of it as well. A soul who wants to proove himself and let others see the otherside of me, like the mystery of dark side of the moon, always there waiting for someone to gaze up and find it.However, I do pack a verbal wallop every now and then. I love listening to people and sharing my stories too, though it may look like I crave attention by doing so. But, the truth is I just want people to hear enough just in case I might strike a glimmer of inspiration or a sliver of advice with what I meant to impart on my oh so fabulous rant. Seriously, I love peace and serenity, a lazy day on a hammock, a dazzling sunset by the seaside or tea at the porch. Easy to please, expects less and very amiable.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Sponsor

ads here!

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER